QR code is a machine-readable code that consists of an array of black and white squares. It is used for storing URLs.
● Log in to your VirtuBox account
● Select ‘VirtuApp’ option from the main menu
(The main menu is on the left-hand side of the screen)
Note: If you get an error message, the assets feature is disabled for your subscription. Contact your service provider to review your subscription
● Click on App Users icon in the sub-menu section
● Hover the mouse over QR settings
● Select the Fill and Background Color you want in 'QR code”